Sunday, March 21, 2010

6 1/2 horas hasta que me vaya!

THE TIME HAS COME, the walrus said, TO TALK OF MANY THINGS,
OF SHOES AND SHIPS AND CEILING WAX- OF CABBAGES AND KINGS,
AND WHY THE SEA IS BOILING HOT- AND WHETHER PIGS HAVE WINGS.



Alright, so maybe I'll talk about something a LITTLE more relavent to my life... I leave in less than 6 1/2 hours!
Yesterday was a flurry of moving out, seeing friends, packing, and finishing school (oh yea, woke up at 820 for my 8 am final, THAT was a fun morning! lol), then: THE WAIT.
I usually can't sleep at ALL before a big trip, so I cleaned the bathroom and triple checked my luggage, and a miracle happened: I got 5 hours of sleep!! I'm pretty impressed with myself...! I woke up early and had a wonderful quiet time with God, the verses He showed me were phenomenal and so perfect for my anxious/giddy mind right now.

My flight takes off at 5:15, so as of this evening I will be on my way. Pray for peace, safety, no more flight mix-ups (already got rerouted once!), and for a second miracle: to sleep a little on the 13 hour flight to London!

Adios,
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment