Thursday, March 18, 2010

Getting excited!

Alrighty, less than 4 days to go!!
I have 1 final exam left, still need to do laundry, run errands, see friends, pack my bags, and move out of my dorm within the next 90 hours... wow, so much in so little time!

So sad to be leaving friends and family, but I'm so pumped for what lies ahead! I hope with this blog I won't feel like I'm totally removed from your lives...!

Many thanks to the wonderful people who have been excited for me and who are going to be praying for me when I'm gone. Some prayer requests would be for safety (doy!), creating good friendships with other students and locals, remembering to soak it all in one day at a time, and not letting myself feel rushed or anxious. I want to let each moment makes its mark on me so I come back changed for the better and able to appreciate everything in a new light! Culture shock isn't too high on my list of concerns, but it is something that I've dealt with heavily before and will likely go through again.
Anyyyyyyways, it's late now, but I'll use the excuse that I'm trying to get used to Madrid time. ^_^
Until next time, goodnight/morning!

~Danielle

Ps 139:3-5
"You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do.
You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord.
You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head."

No comments:

Post a Comment