Saturday, April 10, 2010

Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona

Ok, so as my closest friends know, I am a DIEHARD sports fan *ahem, joke* so today is one of much anticipation and festivities as Real Madrid goes up against their rival, FC Barcelona. I felt the tension and excitement in the air here, but I'm mostly psyched for the tailgating parties and city-wide camaraderie! I got to see the massive mob of people entering the stadium and the random mobs of people at the nearby bars watching it on TV. We watched the second half at some random bar. Most people were pretty depressed after the 0-2 defeat, but after a brief moment where I said "bummer," life was good again for me! Came home and I'm about to crash, but I seriously considering cooking something with meat...it's 2 am tho!
I've started cooking for myself and am quite impressed with my skills (eggs, toast, grilled cheese, pasta, tacos, cereal, sandwiches, salads, and frozen pizza... elementary yes, but I am proud nonetheless!) I don't understand how I can be so hungry all the time, I seriously eat a ton and am still starving! It must be all the walking or something, but I need to eat constantly or else I get so lethargic. I have no way of knowing if I'm gaining/losing weight with this new lifestyle, but it seems to be working fine!

I will probably have more to report tomorrow, got a full/fun day planned. I love weekends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment